Photo via: blesserhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are some cool and creative ways geeks have repurposed everyday things.
- 10 Clever Uses for Wax Paper- Wax paper is useful for more than just wrapping up leftovers! It can also be used to clean your home, and more! Here are 10 clever uses for wax paper! | hack, cleaning tip, frugal living, repurpose, reuse, ways to use wax paper
- 15 Cleaning Hacks Todays graphic is will teach you some very practical ways to clean different areas of your home. AKA use baking soda to clean everything.
- Our new Sketch collection frame would be a PERFECT fit in any craft room with its fun, chalkboard finish! Use it to custom frame peg boards like this one, memo boards, cork boards, or even chalkboards – then, the whole thing is a usable surface. Brilliant!
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- DIY Repurposed Drawer Storage Box Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Got Stones? Creative, Easy and Artsy Ways to Use Rocks in the Garden! • Tips, ideas & Tutorials!
- Creative Ways to Use Backdrops in Your Home
- How to hang lighting, a practical guide to measurements. Very good to know for hanging light fixtures.