Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial). Everyone has been telling me I should paint my kitchen cupboards. However, I like the idea of restraining them better. Hmm
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- bored with your living space? cove lighting can add an understated elegance and breathe life into the most uninspiring room. we’ll show you how we built ours using led strip lighting and demonstrate how to wire it up. we’ll also give you the lowdown on this type of lighting and share other cove and lighting options that might be a perfect fit for your budget and décor.
- Psssssst: Are you looking for the full organized garage reveal? Check it here … When you take on a big project (like organizing the most messy garage of all time), you have to bite it off one piece at a time. And in the last week, we have bitten off a giant piece. And spoiler: one of the …
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Nice idea, thanks Kim! Could do it so easily with a vintage frame (redone if need be) and any type of fabric that fits the room. Good for kitchen/home office but maybe for kids rooms too, customized to their needs and style.
- Laundry room projects, DIY laundry room, decorating a laundry room, popular pin, organizing a small laundry room, organization hacks, life hacks.
- The Prettiest Organizational Hacks for Every Room in Your Home via Brit + Co.
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Gun safe life for the best hidden gun storage ideas and tips and gun safety for the home. Survival Life is the best source for prepper survival gear & tips.
- DIY Storage Ideas – DIY Dog Food Station with Storage – Home Decor and Organizing Projects for The Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Panty and Storage Projects – Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions for Do It Yourself Organization diyjoy.com/…