Photo via: bustle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build your firewood storage shed to stand the test of time: To do its job well, a firewood storage shed has to not only shelter your stacks of cordwood from the rain and snow — but do so in a way that allows the wood to dry out.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Looking for some cool DIY bedroom decor ideas for your pink room or soon to be pink room? Are you a certified member of the PINK SQUAD? If you are a teen, and if your taste of anything is everything that involves the color pink, then you certainly are a certified squad member! So what …
- Everyone loves convenience. Theres nothing more convenient than just reaching for a wipe and cleaning up a mess. But I always hate throwing them away- it feels so wasteful. So I came up with a solution: DIY reusable cleaning wipes! These wipes are totally green, effective, and washable! AND the green cleaning recipe that I use to make the wipes cleaning and disinfecting only costs 50 cents.
- Painted outdoor cushion tutorial! So much cheaper than buying new ones and the throw pillows are made from a shower curtain!
- So many pallets are piled in the yard or threw away by you. Have you thought that it’s an utter waste? In fact, you can recycle them such as storage. Luckily, some creative ideas come up with by us help you to make best use out of such wasted piece of wood for storage. For […]
- I am so excited to see you at our party! Each week I post one of my favorite posts that you share on my page. This week I am sharing Baseball Crafts by It’s Always Ruetten. It is a post with many different baseball craft ideas and they are adorable! Here are a few… Head…
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. www.ehow.com/…
- 17. DIY wainscoting with strips of wood. — 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- How to keep a toilet clean (much longer) -1/4 Cup of Baking Soda -1/2 Cup of Vinegar -2 Cups of Hot Water