Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. thanks Mail holder is fully adjustable and ties with heavy jute cord. Large enough for those little over sized pieces of mail Cork board measures approx. 12 x 7 with decorative black screws. Note pad is 6 x 4 and hangs from a rustic metal clip. **** Note pads will now be solid white not the yellow lined. Mason jar shelf measures 11 x 3.5 and jar is easily removable and included. Stained in Dark Walnut and lightly distressed. Finished with a quality antique wax for a smooth matte finish. This item may also be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout. 3 black hooks for keys. Measures…23.5 high by 11 wide.. Comes ready to hang….
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- Its summer time, show your love of flip flops with this great welcome wreath! So bright and cheerful for a summer wreath or door hanger. Would look great on a pool deck or back porch as well! Includes some added butterflies and flowers. Measures about 18 inches across and 8 inches tall. ***All orders are made to order and may vary slightly from the picture. Contact me to start your custom order. ***Expedited orders are available for an additional charge. See listing for “Jump to the head of the line” ***Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. To find out more about me or ADCM Design please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav To find more items like this please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign?section_id=15762819&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
- Update your kitchen cabinets in 3 easy steps. With Rust-Oleum paint, you can give your kitchen a new, refreshed look. Save time and money with this DIY tutorial on The Home Depot Blog.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- 17. DIY wainscoting with strips of wood. — 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Do you love your country? Why not show it through your DIY projects, like this American flag coffee table! This pallet coffee table was built by a U.S Army Engineering Corp officer during his deployment in the Middle East. If he did it with limited tools in a desert, you can definitely do it, too! Learn how this patriotic coffee table was built by heading over to our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/b2fp Are you willing to take the challenge of building a coffee table with your own c