Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3. Use the space in between the studs as extra storage! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living from Listotic.com
- How to build a DIY Modern Farmhouse Coffee Table | Classic square coffee table with painted base and rustic stained table top, complete with bottom shelf for storage. Perfect for living rooms with sectionals!
- Possibly add storage to sofa table behind couch. Instead of lid opening up to hit the wall, I would have it up up from left to right or have a centerfold where it opens left/right & right/left at the same time
- Turn a small closet under the stairs into a play room… Maybe for later when we get the basement all organized and such and use it as actual living space and Aric doesnt have so many toys!!!
- bored with your living space? cove lighting can add an understated elegance and breathe life into the most uninspiring room. we’ll show you how we built ours using led strip lighting and demonstrate how to wire it up. we’ll also give you the lowdown on this type of lighting and share other cove and lighting options that might be a perfect fit for your budget and décor.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Sofa table or console table using Ikea Ekby Jarpen Wall Mounted Shelves. A simple Ikea Hack great for custom size tables (like behind a sectional sofa) | SuperNoVAwife
- Ways to decorate when you have a small space! Perfect for those with apartments, and those in small dorm rooms.
- $30 DIY Sofa/Console Table Tutorial – would be perfect for behind our couch
- DIY BILLY Bookcases with GRYTNÄS Glass Doors: perfect for a small room b/c theyre so narrow.
- Theres no place like home sign approx. 16×16 antique white, heavily distressed to look aged. Each sign is handmade one at a time. This can also be done in softball yellow if you like, just make a note when ordering. Thank you
- How To Build A Chaise Lounge With Extra Storage Space http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/werk Were glad we came across this chaise lounge. It’s built with a simple frame, comfortable and a perfect place for keeping a great amount of stuff.