Photo via: web.extension.illinois.edu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Pin++ for Pinterest
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Over the past century, farming steadily decreased to less than 2 percent of the U.S. population. But then, from 2002 to 2007, farms actually increased 4 percent, the increase being mostly small farmers. The number of organic farms increased from 12,000 to 18,200 in that same period. Reference: Brown, Lester (2009). Plan B: 4.0 –…
- So many furtinure re-dos on this blog! Pin now, Read later
- DIY Home Improvements- this whole website is freakin awesome!! pin now read later!
- DIY Pallet Bookshelf Im pinning this to future babies and future home… I would want to paint this though and then hang it in my babies bedroom.. Maybe I can make this for the boys!
- pin now read later: DIY home & office organization, decorating, cleaning & remodeling ideas to remember. Tutorials & how-tos.
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- diy laundry pedestal, cleaning tips, diy, laundry rooms, storage ideas, woodworking projects, This laundry pedestal is one of my favorite builds so far It not only saves me from having to bend over searching for lost socks in the dryer but my kids can now sort their own laundry in the labeled baskets
- please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. thanks Mail holder is fully adjustable and ties with heavy jute cord. Large enough for those little over sized pieces of mail Cork board measures approx. 12 x 7 with decorative black screws. Note pad is 6 x 4 and hangs from a rustic metal clip. **** Note pads will now be solid white not the yellow lined. Mason jar shelf measures 11 x 3.5 and jar is easily removable and included. Stained in Dark Walnut and lightly distressed. Finished with a quality antique wax for a smooth matte finish. This item may also be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout. 3 black hooks for keys. Measures…23.5 high by 11 wide.. Comes ready to hang….
- Painting: How to Paint a Room Fast… Awesome tips from a pro painter. Definitely something I will pin for later.