Photo via: lightersideofrealestate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Why use the TOXIC store bought dryer sheets?!? These DIY Homemade Dryer Sheets only require a couple ingredients and are SO MUCH healthier for your family! From View From The Fridge
- 18 Dollar Store Items That Will Change the Way You Decorate
- DIY crafts can be a lot of fun – many of them are practical, aesthetically pleasing and a blast to work on to boot. Unfortunately, many DIY projects require a lot of resources and time. But dont worry because here are some tutorials that can help you enjoy the perks of homemade crafts without requiring you to spend a fortune on supplies. All you need is some items you probably already have. You can even recycle and reuse old materials! Whats best, these crafts are not time-consuming. Go ah…
- PVC Pipe Toy Storage. A creative way to store all those Hot Wheels cars. It make an artsy design on the wall that acts not only as storage but some stylish texture as well. http://hative.com/diy-pvc-pipe-storage-ideas/
- FREE Farmhouse Soap Printable – House of Hargrove Make your own farmhouse/vintage soap label with this free printable! Soap is from the dollar store! Super cute and easy project
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- Crystalline Chandelier- could be made from metal hangers and supplies from the dollar store 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- DIY natural Hand Soap costs 23 cents per oz. compared to 45 cents per ounce for store bought natural hand soap.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Building your own furniture may seem like a complicated project that only seasoned handcrafters would be able to do. Indeed, some pieces of furniture may require elaborate plans, well thought out and thorough work to complete. If woodworking is not your forte but you still want to try building something for your home, you can start …