Photo via: capstonehomes.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- In the past weve sung the praises of a few deceptively simple IKEA designs with a plethora of uses. Today its a turn for the LACK wall shelf unit, which is a much more versatile piece than you might think. By twisting and turning and stacking it, you can put this $49 shelf to work in your home in myriad ways.
- Try this simple DIY car air freshener with essential oils as an all-natural way to deodorize your car! Its so easy to make kids can help too!
- Learn how to build custom floating shelves with this how-to video! One floating shelf done 8 different ways and its easier than you think! Make sure to subscribe – new videos coming weekly!
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- If you like this post, you should also check out Homemade Febreeze and Homemade Green Window Cleaner. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone had the time and energy to dust all the surfaces in their home on a daily basis? It would be pretty awesome. But, unfortunately, it’s not gonna happen. So the next best…Read More »
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- 10 Clever Uses for Wax Paper- Wax paper is useful for more than just wrapping up leftovers! It can also be used to clean your home, and more! Here are 10 clever uses for wax paper! | hack, cleaning tip, frugal living, repurpose, reuse, ways to use wax paper
- Mosquito Trap: Boil 1 cup water. Stir in 1 cup sugar. Add in 2 cups cold water. Once its no more than 90degrees, add 1 tsp yeast. Make sure to tape the cut off top inside the body of the 2 liter bottle so the CO2 doesnt escape through the sides. cover in something black (mosquitos are attracted to dark things) and watch it work. Replace the solution every 2 weeks.
- If youve ever been stuck in an outdated house and didnt have the money to renovate, this blog is a GREAT resource to help you make the MOST of what you already have! Tons of DIY and budget decorating ideas for even the tiniest budgets! A MUST PIN!
- 31 ways to add character to your home… Great pictures on this website.
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!