Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Turn a small closet under the stairs into a play room… Maybe for later when we get the basement all organized and such and use it as actual living space and Aric doesnt have so many toys!!!
- A cheap, easy, DIY solution for extra storage and shelf space in the kids bedroom or playroom.
- Pantry Between the Studs – Are you short on kitchen storage? This DIY Pantry Between the Studs adds TONS of useful storage and its not hard to make.
- Between the Studs Storage – A Tutorial on building your own storage and cubbies between the studs. Adding More Storage to the Master Bathroom
- Use all the space and maximize your small patio with these great ideas! Adding smaller patio furniture, storage benches and using bright colors for decor are just some of the ideas to make your small outdoor space useful.
- A nice little roundup of cheap and easy curb appeal ideas for your home with lots of before and after photos! Whether you have a small home, ranch style home, split level home, or anything in between, youre sure to find something that will make it stand out from the rest!
- diy brick fireplace refacing, concrete masonry, concrete countertops, diy, fireplaces mantels, how to, living room ideas, Step 3 Tile Continued Start from the top middle and work your way around Use a piece of wood to counter act gravity
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- Modern Heavy Duty Iron Coffee Table Frame With Welded Joint As Well As Coffee Tables With Storage Plus Iron Coffee Table Base of Charming Iron Coffee Table To Decorate The Living Room Classic European Style from Living Room Ideas
- How To Build A Chaise Lounge With Extra Storage Space http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/werk Were glad we came across this chaise lounge. It’s built with a simple frame, comfortable and a perfect place for keeping a great amount of stuff.
- diy laundry pedestal, cleaning tips, diy, laundry rooms, storage ideas, woodworking projects, This laundry pedestal is one of my favorite builds so far It not only saves me from having to bend over searching for lost socks in the dryer but my kids can now sort their own laundry in the labeled baskets