Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- Make this quick and easy DIY 5 Mason Jar Planter Box for just $6.50. Makes great home decor, gifts, craft party projects, wedding centerpieces, and more. Can be sold at craft fairs and online too.
- This cute DIY canvas project made with plastic animals is such a fun and easy idea! Its perfect for a nursery, kids room, or craft studio.
- Silhouette Plates | Home Decor | Family Craft Ideas | Vinyl
- Keepsake crafts are my absolute favorite kind of craft and they are priceless! I love looking back at ones personalized by our own family. I have been so inspired by all the family-made handprint & footprint ideas that people have shared via the web and already have a pretty good ideas of what I plan…
- Build with marshmallows and toothpicks- perfect for the LEGO builders in the family!
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings – Step by Step: The Family Handyman
- 10 Tips for a Perfect Paint Job – Step by Step | The Family Handyman
- This DIY hook rack is perfect for adding to your entryway, mudroom, or even laundry room! Not only does it help keep everything organized, but when finished with BEHR paint in Serene Journey, it’s stylish too.
- Old handwritten family recipe cards too often spend most of their time hidden away in boxes. Why not turn your most treasured handwritten recipes into beautiful, useful tea towels that can be displayed and enjoyed every day? The Spoonflower blog has a tutorial on how to do it using their custom fabric printing service.