Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy plant hanger DIY Youll need a ring of some sort and four strands of rope twice the length as you want your plant hanger to become. Fold the ropes on the middle and apply to the ring as the pictures showing. Gather the rope in four pairs. Tie a knot
- Much nicer than bowls on the floor. They are removable for washing. They fold up when not in use and can be painted to match your wall color.
- use burlap to hold in soil ; I put down a layer of burlap then a layer of black garbage bag with a few holes poked in it. Then I fold a layer of burlap over the plastic(.Ive also used several layers of newspaper instead of plastic) If you just use burlap, water just goes right through the dirt and out the bottom and the plants soon wilt or die for lack of moisture. Plant Philodendrons under table.
- Storage secret: Fold all of your sheets up and place them inside a pillowcase to keep things neat and easy to source when you need to make the bed
- fold up craft table!! turns into a picture in frame on wall! So cool!!!!!!! Pin++ for Pinterest
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.
- DIY dorm decor and dorm organization are freshman year must. When you run out of room try this trick of adding snack containers to the outside of the fridge.
- How to Choose the Perfect Greige Paint- Once you know the simple trick to selecting the perfect shade of greige paint you wont make expensive color mistakes. This is a must read! greigepaint
- Ink Cartridge Trick
- My Clothes Were Never Pure White and Fresh Smelling after Washing, then my Neighbor told me This Trick! – Touch Of The Nature
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!
- how to spray paint items – now I know the trick to make them so glossy