Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- this is so cool! take an old desk, and make a pair of nightstands – love this DIY! check out the post for all the details. – – Nightstands – from a desk! ~ Sugar Bee Crafts
- How to Reupholster Chairs • From old dining chair seats all the way up to the big club chair in your family room, use these tutorials to learn how to reupholster a chair and make it new again! Even a tutorial on recovering an office chair!
- Really detailed step-by-step tutorial to make your own industrial pipe shelving – this is an affordable and fun way to get the Joanna Gaines Fixer Upper style in your own home! | fixer upper shelves | industrial pipe shelves | DIY pipe shelving tutorial | pipe shelves | industrial farmhouse office
- DIY Pallet Bookshelf Im pinning this to future babies and future home… I would want to paint this though and then hang it in my babies bedroom.. Maybe I can make this for the boys!
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- Give your home an industrial/rustic look with this beautiful corrugated metal and wood door. Each piece of metal is unique to itself with rust
- Eco Hearth website shares a how to make a solar dehydrator so you can tap into the sun rays to dry your food. This design is really amazing: it has space between the trays so air can flow and circulate and a large surface of glass so it can absorb heat quickly and keep it. This is an off the grid project. Click for plans.
- Simple Inexpensive Shelves Instead of Built-in makes this space look wider and more balanced! Put the T.V. on an arm so you can face it in a diff. direction!
- If you’d like an outdoor bar without a big price tag, this one made from…
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.