Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Dear Lillie: A Sideboard For Our Kitchen **This would be great replacement for the front hallway wall**
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Our new Sketch collection frame would be a PERFECT fit in any craft room with its fun, chalkboard finish! Use it to custom frame peg boards like this one, memo boards, cork boards, or even chalkboards – then, the whole thing is a usable surface. Brilliant!
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- Next thing Ill be asking the hubby to build. He probably secretly hates me 🙂
- Colors, subway tile, and beadboard on the island. This could be our kitchen, but do we dare paint our 125-year-old original wainscoting cupboards white? Its become obvious to me I adore white kitchens from my board favorites….but…Im so scared to make a mistake Ill regret… – MyHomeLookBook
- Nice idea, thanks Kim! Could do it so easily with a vintage frame (redone if need be) and any type of fabric that fits the room. Good for kitchen/home office but maybe for kids rooms too, customized to their needs and style.
- A Gallery Wall is the Next Thing Your Home Needs
- Between crushes, fascinations and lust-have trends, our sea of inspiration is never-ending, which brings me to my latest obsession… the color MINT! From my manicures to my midnight snacks, I just cant get enough. I took a cue from my go-to hue and decided to inject a happy medium (literally) into my home. A new coat of paint can transform a room and your mood, but choosing the right color can be a little nerve-racking. I dove into this DIY with my head and paint brush held high knowing t
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture