Photo via: crafterholic.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colorful Vintage Kitchen Ideas – Junk Gypsies Decorating Ideas 9. UPDATE YOUR PANTRY. To give the functional space a farmhouse look, Jolies husband, Todd, built two panels inspired by barn doors then stained them black (Ebony by Minwax). Over the pantry, a salvaged stained-glass window bring in light from the entryway.
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- a collection of do-it yourself window box planter ideas to spark some building motivation. They all include links to the detailed step by step plans – so if you are inspired to build your own, be sure to check them out.
- You may remember from my 2016 goals post, that I would really like to to can and preserve more food this summer. Last year I didn’t do anything, and our pantry showed the results. Almost all of our jars were empty, and it was a hard thing to look at. This year, I made a… Read more
- Ive never thought about having my dishes and serving platters in a walk-in pantry. This is happening!!!
- A shelf seat with dividers that offer support and carve out spaces for books or baskets that organize mudroom miscellanea. | Photo: Mark Lohman | thisoldhouse.com
- Makeover your kitchen pantry with $50 or less! Inspiring kitchen pantry organization ideas with free printable chalkboard labels.
- Farmhouse Touches is a marketplace and blog dedicated to farmhouse inspired living. Farmhouse…
- Wooden Wall Arrows for a Teen Girls Pottery Barn Inspired Bedroom
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.