Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips!!!
- Turn a thrift store suitcase into the best decor for your bedroom
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AMAZING DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- Corner desk made using a simple corner table top and two filing cabinets — beingBrook. Id like ours to be longer on each side.
- 33 Home Repair Secrets From the Pros – Home Repair Ideas, Home Repairs On A Budget, Home Repair Tips, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen Repair, Home Improvement, Quick And Easy Home Tips http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-repair-secrets
- Install Longer Panels First – When installing siding on each side of a window or door, start on the side that needs the longer panels. Longer siding panels dont stretch as readily as smaller ones, so theyre not as easy to adjust if they get out of whack. Before nailing the last couple of pieces on the small side, measure up to the top of the window to make sure both sides are at the same height.
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow storage ideas.
- Decorate a small porch or balcony with a pair of chairs, a side table, and a garden seat. Thats all you need!
- YES! Ive been thinking of building something like this! Dog Kennel/End Table (or Night Stand). Put a fabric tray on top… and any lamp on it would need to be especially sturdy and/or secured to the kennel.