Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small kitchen is a problem of many homes. Tiny kitchen always seems crowded and often messy for the simple reason that it is difficult to organize your cooking tools and food. But don’t let a small space get you down. Here we have a round-up of 28 hacks will help you de-clutter, maximize kitchen space …
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- If you need a large desk to fill a space, heres the perfect solution: build a farmhouse desk! Its a rustic industrial solution for less than $200.
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- Ways to decorate when you have a small space! Perfect for those with apartments, and those in small dorm rooms.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- A nice little roundup of cheap and easy curb appeal ideas for your home with lots of before and after photos! Whether you have a small home, ranch style home, split level home, or anything in between, youre sure to find something that will make it stand out from the rest!
- IKEA Storage Hacks for Homes That Need an Extra Closet | Apartment Therapy
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Over the past century, farming steadily decreased to less than 2 percent of the U.S. population. But then, from 2002 to 2007, farms actually increased 4 percent, the increase being mostly small farmers. The number of organic farms increased from 12,000 to 18,200 in that same period. Reference: Brown, Lester (2009). Plan B: 4.0 –…
- Looking for a small and simple home decor project to help dress up your space? These ornate floor registers will add flair to any new home or update the look of your home remodel. Find a look to complete your space from Signature Hardware.
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool