Photo via: atypicalenglishhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rather than buying toxic products off the shelf you can make your own non toxic cleaning recipes from inexpensive ingredients that you have in your kitchen. My favorite DIY book will show you how to make cleaning products that actually work!
- In case youre ready to cleaning everything in your house… the natural way. 😉 Heres a list of 35 totally natural DIY cleaning recipes you can use!
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- A roundup of the Top 10 pressure cooker recipes of 2014 – the most popular recipes on Pressure Cooking Today in 2014, including four of my favorite recipes of the year.
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- See how my favorite cleaning combination…Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide…works its magic on seriously stained old cookie sheets!
- Spring Cleaning Checklist Printable with links to favorite products to get your home sparkly clean for the new season!
- diy laundry pedestal, cleaning tips, diy, laundry rooms, storage ideas, woodworking projects, This laundry pedestal is one of my favorite builds so far It not only saves me from having to bend over searching for lost socks in the dryer but my kids can now sort their own laundry in the labeled baskets
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- Bookmarked: a handy guide to natural, DIY cleaning products.
- Way back in 2008, I posted a photo of what was then my favorite room in our house. Lovingly crafted with the Husbands math skills, the photo gallery wall was a centerpiece of conversation in our home. The soft sunlight in the late afternoon made that room a very cozy spot to curl up with a
- The other day I showed you all my Home Maintenance Binder and showed you the inside where it housed my Spring Cleaning Checklist. Well its also where I keep my every day chore list. No matter how cutesy I try to design it, or how wonderful I make it seem…lets face it…