Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Install Pavers: Looking to give your property a durable driveway, a whimsical walkway, or a patio with pizazz? If youre reading this article, youre probably already on the right track. Concrete or brick paving stones can help any yard look its best. Theyre versatile, long-lasting, and you can customize your design to be as dramatic or as low-key as you want. Theyre even a cinch to install! Well, kind of…
- How to restore concrete patio, front porch, decks …. in easy steps ! Looks like new.
- There is a CRUCIAL TRICK to painting Ikea furniture that is laminate! Ive tried painting Billy bookcases before and it was an epic fail, but this looks like it works. YAY!
- Are you interested in our copper dipped marble pots? With our cement pots in concrete with copper and you need look no further.
- Introducing the gorgeous Industrial C. This is one of the most versatile laptop tables I have ever seen. From country cottage to urban chic, the stand looks beautiful and like it belongs almost anyw
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Get sweat stains out of your mattress – awesome because i paid a fortune for my awesome pillowtop just 2 years ago, and it looks like a child has been sleeping on it for ten years. apparently im a sweaty sleeper.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Do you love your country? Why not show it through your DIY projects, like this American flag coffee table! This pallet coffee table was built by a U.S Army Engineering Corp officer during his deployment in the Middle East. If he did it with limited tools in a desert, you can definitely do it, too! Learn how this patriotic coffee table was built by heading over to our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/b2fp Are you willing to take the challenge of building a coffee table with your own c
- Photo Wall Ideas… Looks like it might be useful 🙂
- Our master closet from this plan! | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White – Love the idea of the shelving being set up like that on 2 walls and then one section for coats and dresses on the back wall! On the back wall for dresses raise the bar so that my shoe rack can go underneath! This is my plan
- Our balcony was incomplete without this handmade shell art we crafted out of sea shells that we collected on a trip. Its such a contrast to see these bunch of shells hanging on my balcony which looks over a busy city road and not some endless blue sea. It reminds me of a possibility that the sea might be close by.