Photo via: yourmodernfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WHAT KIDS LEARN BY DOING CHORES CHORE IDEAS BY AGE PRINTABLE
- What a great idea for kids to have a visual reminder of the chores they still need to complete. Avoids the nagging. Read more at www.roomtoplay.ca
- Borax is used for various house chores but did you know this naturally occurring mineral can be used in the garden too? Check out!
- Kaslen Saxon Chenille Upholstery Onyx from @fabricdotcom Refresh and modernize an old piece of furniture and update it with a new look. This heavyweight chenille jacquard upholstery fabric is appropriate for accent pillows, upholstering furniture, headboards and ottomans. Colors include tan and black.
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- make cleaning fun for kids with a simple diy chore chart
- Plans for kids table and chairs
- A cheap, easy, DIY solution for extra storage and shelf space in the kids bedroom or playroom.
- These bath bombs for kids are an easy weekend project. Your kids will have fun helping make them and will love watching them fizz around the bath tub.
- In one of their biggest challenges yet in terms of redefining spaces and floorplan, Joanna and Chip take on a quirky house in a rural setting and transform it into a charming and dramatic country home. Its the ideal spot for a couple who have two grown kids and are looking to settle down in their forever home.
- This cute DIY canvas project made with plastic animals is such a fun and easy idea! Its perfect for a nursery, kids room, or craft studio.