Photo via: renoguide.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These would be great to replace my glass sliding door with! So want this!!!! Sliding French Doors–I like this idea. combining the sliding barn door look with the class of french doors.
- diy sliding door – Google Search ~ a console with sliding barn doors! So cute!
- Sliding barn doors to hide laundry area; slide out of the way to be completely unobtrusive when you need to work within the space
- how to build your own sliding door for only $40….hmmm this makes me think of all those great sliding barn doors Ive seen on pinterest – hearty-home.com
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- This x sliding barn door console is one of my favorite builds so far. I don’t have plans for it but if it’s something you want to attempt, check out @knockoffwood for all kinds of step by step plans!…
- Door week wouldnt be complete if we didnt incorporate some repurposing, right?? Weve combed the blogosphere for the best ways to reuse old doors.
- Install Longer Panels First – When installing siding on each side of a window or door, start on the side that needs the longer panels. Longer siding panels dont stretch as readily as smaller ones, so theyre not as easy to adjust if they get out of whack. Before nailing the last couple of pieces on the small side, measure up to the top of the window to make sure both sides are at the same height.
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- DIY BILLY Bookcases with GRYTNÄS Glass Doors: perfect for a small room b/c theyre so narrow.
- 25 small laundry room ideas with pictures by bloggers. REAL-LIFE small laundry rooms with practical ideas for your own home. Tips and takeaways for real life.
- Faye from Farm Life Best Life turned her old barn door into a stunning, rustic shelf with Chocolate Tart, Vanilla Frosting, and Crackle Medium!!