Photo via: thepaintedhive.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a cute and thoughtful ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid?’ DIY gift idea: ask your besties to be a part of your big day by attaching your request to a bottle of their favorite bottle of wine. Remember when I told you about the “Will You Be My Groomsman / Best Man” whiskey bottles with bow ties and free printable personalized labels that I made for the Amazing Connections™ Official
- 11 Amazing Kitchen Tips and Tricks! – Page 2 of 2 – Princess Pinky Girl
- Get amazing repurposing-from ideas and see thousands of projects from Hometalks huge DIY community
- The original book page wreath tutorial! via MakelyHome.com
- FREE Farmhouse Soap Printable – House of Hargrove Make your own farmhouse/vintage soap label with this free printable! Soap is from the dollar store! Super cute and easy project
- over 35 free printables for the home! lots of printable art/wall art for your living room, bedroom, nursery, and kids room!
- This easy to build, Mid-Century inspired daybed is the perfect way to create a cozy place to relax and welcome guests too! Find the free building plans, video tutorial and instructions below. We had an unused corner in our basement that was ideal for this type of set up, but of course, you can build just …
- Harry Potter Book Covers Free Printables. Print these for your Harry Potter Hogawrts themed party for easy decor. Fun and cheap Harry Potter decorations.
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!
- Free Weekly Cleaning Planner Printable
- Free Printable Stencil – Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets
- Makeover your kitchen pantry with $50 or less! Inspiring kitchen pantry organization ideas with free printable chalkboard labels.