Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PVC Pipe Toy Storage. A creative way to store all those Hot Wheels cars. It make an artsy design on the wall that acts not only as storage but some stylish texture as well. http://hative.com/diy-pvc-pipe-storage-ideas/
- Your living room is the place where you relax, entertain, watch movies, play games and more. Thats all the more reason why your living room furniture should reflect your style and meet your needs. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- IKEA PAX DRAWER TO UNDER BED TOY STORAGE ON WHEELS! | Grillo Designs
- **Note: When placing an order for multiple items, the shipping profile doesnt calculate for when I can pack multiple items together. I WILL refund shipping overages- If shipping seems ridiculous for a large order, send me a message and Ill try to get a better quote** Our MOST POPULAR items! This listing is for a SINGLE floor vase. Choose your height. I also sell these in sets, or larger, check out my other listings. Custom made floor vases. Height shown in the first picture is 18 & 24 high. …
- The ultimate bug out bag list, complete with advice on what to pack in your bug out bag, together with recommendations on which specific items to choose.
- A small home can pack a super-sized punch when it comes to reducing a houses environmental footprint. Energy-efficient, sustainable homes tend to be smaller homes, which inherently have less square footage inside and less acreage outside. The inside costs less to heat, cool and light, leading to less energy consumption, and a minimal-sized lawn-if any-needs …
- Make your own emergency survival kit and pack it up in a trash can! Survival Life is the best source for survival tips and off the grid living.
- Kid-sister site The Snug keeps us in the loop on whats trending in DIY and decor. Whats hot right now? Space-saving barn doors that dont break the ban…
- Last year I got rid of the toys. It might sound cruel–but my children have benefitted in more ways than I could have imagined. I call it toy minimalism.
- Turn a small closet under the stairs into a play room… Maybe for later when we get the basement all organized and such and use it as actual living space and Aric doesnt have so many toys!!!
- Shabby chic TV stand. I think I like this dresser refurb the best! Two shelves and then one drawer. Could be used for blankets or toys.
- Crates for Toys Love these personalized crates for storing toys or recycling. These are for sale in the UK but I can see some DIY versions being made here at home. Check them out here.