Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glorified Buffet in Java and Custom Milk Paint Mix | General Finishes Design Center
- Build a DIY Turned Leg Buffet Table with an easy-to-follow tutorial and Free Printable Plans!
- Stunning handmade rustic farmhouse entryway table. Just the right accent piece to add to your home. The table is handmade, solid wood and treated with a lovely weathered stain. Has a protective finish to bring out the woods natural beauty. These tables can be customized with any dimensions as well as color combinations. Message me for more details. Dimensions 60 wide 30 tall 14 deep Entryway table. Farmhouse. Rustic. Buffet. Sofa table. Table. Entry way. Stained. Stain. Wood. Solid wood. TV stand. console table. farmhouse table. farmhouse entryway table.
- Antique door handles. http://www.restorationonline.com.au/antique-copper-kensington-door-handle-range
- images of primitive kitchen lighting | Antique Colander with lights and berries | DIY & primitive crafts
- Display for antique photos
- Antique Milk Pail Planter
- Theres no place like home sign approx. 16×16 antique white, heavily distressed to look aged. Each sign is handmade one at a time. This can also be done in softball yellow if you like, just make a note when ordering. Thank you
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- LOVE THE COLOR: Benjamin Moore Antique Pewter It isnt green, gray, or beige – its all three!
- Art Nouveau Floor Lamp with Gold Metallic Lace and Antique Rose Embroidery
- Hall Tree built for our house made from two old doors we found at an antique shop. The cutouts were from ugly vents that were in the original doors. We substituted chicken wire to hang pics on one side and chalkboard on the other door.