Photo via: somethingturquoise.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- How to Install Pavers: Looking to give your property a durable driveway, a whimsical walkway, or a patio with pizazz? If youre reading this article, youre probably already on the right track. Concrete or brick paving stones can help any yard look its best. Theyre versatile, long-lasting, and you can customize your design to be as dramatic or as low-key as you want. Theyre even a cinch to install! Well, kind of…
- Install Longer Panels First – When installing siding on each side of a window or door, start on the side that needs the longer panels. Longer siding panels dont stretch as readily as smaller ones, so theyre not as easy to adjust if they get out of whack. Before nailing the last couple of pieces on the small side, measure up to the top of the window to make sure both sides are at the same height.
- Get the look on a budget! This post breaks down all the materials used to get a very finished looking bathroom with the gray wood look tile thats so in now without breaking the bank. How I renovated our bathroom on a budget – Hello Splendid
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- A Beginner’s Guide to Home Remodeling Costs – Heres a great infograph that show the variety and cost of home improvements that can add value to your home. Great article from luke1428.com by Brian Fourman
- How to Install a Tongue-and-Groove Plank Ceiling – DIY Network (We did this in our sunroom. But since we were covering a damaged ceiling, we skipped the furring strips step and glued the planks directly to the ceiling with a couple of finishing nails from a staple gun to hold them up until the glue dried. This really sped up the process and we knocked the whole thing out in a day. Then we primed/painted and installed trim. Its holding up well and looks great!)
- Cupboards around the window frame – making the most of dead space Renovating a Small Kitchen? 10 Questions to Ask Before You Begin
- The easy way to attach crown molding to wall cabinets that dont reach the ceiling! I wish all crown molding was this easy to install when decorating a home. | In My Own Style
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- The Friendly Home: How to install a pocket door
- 247 Likes, 38 Comments – The House That Handmade Built (@coleswifey) on Instagram: “I had a family friend encourage me to post my kitchen gallery wall and share it on Pinterest 🙈 Why…”