Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIYers and pros share their design and how-to tips, with photos of reader-built home bars. Learn how to build a classic wood bar top, install a beer tap and more.
- Arabesque, elongated hexagon, and penny tiles, these neutral backsplashes are an instant win in any kitchen. What mosaic shape fits your style?
- Oh, the magic of gold spray paint. These $40 stools get a glam update thanks to a gilded once-over… IKEA Dalfred Bar Stool
- If you’d like an outdoor bar without a big price tag, this one made from…
- How To Turn A Curbside Dresser Into A Bar – Curbside finds create some of the best makeover opportunities. More
- hawaiian ideas for a bar – Google Search
- 5 wire spool I made into a bar height patio table with 4 stools.
- How to Fill Nail Holes All you have to do is get a bar of white soap and scrub across the hole until it’s filled. This is a great tip for when you’re moving out of a house.
- Heres a super-easy trick: Bling up a towel bar with a little glue and some rhinestones, as Tina Sindahl did.
- Decoupage and paint…..paper stripped not dipped legs decoupage stool. Try using paper instead of paint on furniture legs. I love the look of dipped legs but I wanted a little different look. I decoupaged wrapping paper on the legs of a bar stool. I didnt completely cover the legs and varied the length of the paper coverage on the legs. All details on the blog Petticoat Junktion decoupage furniture @hobbylobby @valsparpaint
- In the warm summer evenings, most of us like to spend quality time with family or friends in our yards or patios. The fresh air, soothing breeze, campfire, cozy seating area or even an outdoor bar will let you have a pleasant summer night. If you’re still looking for something to boost your outdoor space, […]
- Breakfast bar at sleepover party. How many people would absolutely LOVE your house after? -cute idea for a girls sleepover, orange juice in champagne glasses, poptarts, mini muffins, fruit with yogurt dip or parfaits