Photo via: lesleywgraham.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- Custom Barn Door Baby/Dog Gate from @The Pink Moose — I love this handmade wooden baby gate!
- This x sliding barn door console is one of my favorite builds so far. I don’t have plans for it but if it’s something you want to attempt, check out @knockoffwood for all kinds of step by step plans!…
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- How to Modernize Stair Railings by Getting Rid of the scrolls! Hop over to get the full step-by-step tutorial. Its definitely a project you can do!
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- A chair like this could make your summer. Natural banana bark and rattan are ruggedly hand-woven over solid mahogany wood, then civilized with a laminate finish for smoothness and comfort. Gently flared arms welcome you to sit back and laze away the hours; Pirelli webbing provides sure support. Delicious.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- 12 Barn Door Projects that Will Make You Want to Remodel for entry stairway, basement stairway and top of loft stairs
- Build a desk organizer with working drawers – out of Lego bricks! Aidan and I had fun building this Lego desk organizer. The drawers really open and close, and we included a charging station for his iPod. The basic concept of this design is so simple, and you could make all kinds of variations to…Read More »
- Speaking of ladders…Ashley over at Cherished Bliss has a fabulous farmhouse DIY Blanket Ladder Tutorial waiting for you. She shows you how to make this farmtastic ladder and it is so simple…a great afternoon DIY project! All your blankets will have a home and the piece becomes a gorgeous addition to your home decor. Get …