Photo via: topinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- It’s often said that if you sincerely want a thing done well the answer is to do it yourself. Simple acts of home improvement are certainly no exception to this rule, and with our easy-to-stick-to examples, we’ll provide you with the perfect tools to pull off the ultimate inside-job. From straightforward tips to ensure the …
- Mosquito Trap: Boil 1 cup water. Stir in 1 cup sugar. Add in 2 cups cold water. Once its no more than 90degrees, add 1 tsp yeast. Make sure to tape the cut off top inside the body of the 2 liter bottle so the CO2 doesnt escape through the sides. cover in something black (mosquitos are attracted to dark things) and watch it work. Replace the solution every 2 weeks.
- Design Pictures to Help Inspire Your Entryway Ideas Sure the front entryway or foyer is always the star, grabbing all of the attention and more of the interior design budget. After all, that’s the first space guests see when they arrive and it sets the tone for your entire house. However, for most families, it’s the other entryway that gets used constantly, day in and day out. The space just inside the backdoor may be one of the most important and most neglected areas in your home—in both design and function.
- How to Make Microwaveable Heat Packs – DIY Gift Idea Tutorial | how to BUILD IT – The BEST Do it Yourself Gifts – Fun, Clever and Unique DIY Craft Projects and Ideas for Christmas, Birthdays, Thank You or Any Occasion
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Building your own furniture may seem like a complicated project that only seasoned handcrafters would be able to do. Indeed, some pieces of furniture may require elaborate plans, well thought out and thorough work to complete. If woodworking is not your forte but you still want to try building something for your home, you can start …
- This is great! No more peeling paint when removing tape fr a dried wall
- Do It Yourself Craft Ideas: Decoupage Art Supply Cup. A great gift card holder for Teachers appreciation
- a collection of do-it yourself window box planter ideas to spark some building motivation. They all include links to the detailed step by step plans – so if you are inspired to build your own, be sure to check them out.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Psssssst: Are you looking for the full organized garage reveal? Check it here … When you take on a big project (like organizing the most messy garage of all time), you have to bite it off one piece at a time. And in the last week, we have bitten off a giant piece. And spoiler: one of the …