Photo via: koektrommel.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Beside dining tables bench, we will also get diy kitchen table and dining room ideas wood design ideas from the photo. what do you think? by: shanty-2-chic.com
- Modern meets rustic in this handmade coat rack with dark bronze hooks. Perfect for any home, apartment, or condo. Made from solid wood. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a beautiful Early American finish. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Dimensions: 34 in wide x 9.25 in tall x 4.25/6.25 in deep (shelf 3.5 in deep x 32 in long/ shelf 5.5 in deep x 32 in long) Convo with us on a particular length and/or number of coat hooks you would like for us to build for you. Keyhole hangers are installed on the back with heavy duty mounting screws and anchors included for easy installation. Recent Review: Great customer service and quick shipping considering! Very well made and sturdy, very happy with the purchase. Thanks again! & Love this, love the maker. The shipping was quick considering how beautifully handmade it is. Please keep that in mind, this is an artist who makes beautiful items specifically for you and then ships them, its not Target with 1,000 of them sitting there ready to go. This was fabulously made, and quickly shipped and we are grateful! We bought 2 and I LOVE them!! Thank you so much! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- DIY Wind Chimes – Beautiful Beaded Wind Chime – Easy, Creative and Cool Windchimes Made from Wooden Beads, Pipes, Rustic Boho and Repurposed Items, Silverware, Seashells and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-wind-chimes
- diy console table from IKEA (shelf + desk legs)
- Lego table made from pallets… Easy peasy, but where do I get the pallets? I would add a couple more pallets to make it taller – standing kids height, maybe a few stools.
- DIY From Carpet to Beautiful Wood Stairs – Cheater Version…! Very Low Cost low Effort High Impact Home Update!
- Seat cover for dining chair. Clean, simple wrap around design that fits snugly around legs with velcro. This would be simple to make by altering this DIY: http://www.athomeonthebay.com/2012/03/dining-chair-drop-cloth-slipcovers.html
- DIY Outdoor Dining Tables! • We found these great DIY outdoor dining table projects for you to pick from.
- DIY Dining room table with 2×8 boards (4.75 each for $31.00) from Lowes This is the coolest website!!! If you love Pottery Barn but cant spend the money, this website will give you tons of inspiration.
- Reclaimed Wood Pumpkin Fall Porch Decor Materials Needed: – 1/4 Plywood ( we used scrap we had) Salvaged wood, reclaimed lumber, pallet wood Wood glue Small brad nails and screws Sandpaper Hanger bolts (double threaded screws) Small tree branches Stain, wax and sealer chop saw or miter box screw gun hammer jigsaw
- Elegant, luxurious, glamourous. The chic Paris collection combines lavish design with smart organizational features and indulgent comfort to create your dream bedroom. Each piece is crafted of pine solids and birch veneers and rendered in a stunning champagne finish. Mirrored accents and molding details lend a stylish touch, while turned legs and chrome finished hardware complete the upscale feel of each piece. Shop this bedroom and more now!