Photo via: myrepurposedlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- Check out 15 amazing DIY pallet project ideas with easy to follow tutorials that you can easily build for your own home decor and rustic style.
- Learn how to make your own DIY Monogram Initial Sign. It is easier than you think! Follow this step-by-step tutorial with photos to make your own!
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- Learn how to build this stunning Modern Farmhouse Murphy Bed for your home! The tutorial and FREE plans are easy to follow and you wont have to give up your office or craft room to make room for guests!
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Organise your kitchen cooking essentials with this super easy DIY utensil rack tutorial. You can make it in under 10 minutes!
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!
- Learn how to make your own Striped Curtains with this easy diy tutorial.
- This is a cute and easy DIY project. Make your own ribbon bookmarks. You can customize them to suit your taste. Great kids project.
- Update your kitchen cabinets in 3 easy steps. With Rust-Oleum paint, you can give your kitchen a new, refreshed look. Save time and money with this DIY tutorial on The Home Depot Blog.
- Rather than buying toxic products off the shelf you can make your own non toxic cleaning recipes from inexpensive ingredients that you have in your kitchen. My favorite DIY book will show you how to make cleaning products that actually work!