Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- Everyone loves convenience. Theres nothing more convenient than just reaching for a wipe and cleaning up a mess. But I always hate throwing them away- it feels so wasteful. So I came up with a solution: DIY reusable cleaning wipes! These wipes are totally green, effective, and washable! AND the green cleaning recipe that I use to make the wipes cleaning and disinfecting only costs 50 cents.
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- The other day I showed you all my Home Maintenance Binder and showed you the inside where it housed my Spring Cleaning Checklist. Well its also where I keep my every day chore list. No matter how cutesy I try to design it, or how wonderful I make it seem…lets face it…
- Here’s a cute and thoughtful ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid?’ DIY gift idea: ask your besties to be a part of your big day by attaching your request to a bottle of their favorite bottle of wine. Remember when I told you about the “Will You Be My Groomsman / Best Man” whiskey bottles with bow ties and free printable personalized labels that I made for the Amazing Connections™ Official
- While hanging our faux brick panels up in the playroom/guest room I happened to look down and see the grotesque window tracks. I remembered that I hadnt cleaned this particular window when we moved in over two years ago, since this room wasnt going to be used that much.
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Rather than buying toxic products off the shelf you can make your own non toxic cleaning recipes from inexpensive ingredients that you have in your kitchen. My favorite DIY book will show you how to make cleaning products that actually work!
- Refinishing my kitchen cabinets cost me less than $100 dollars! It was hard work but worth it. Im a single mom with a very busy corporate job and managed to do this by myself. You can too! Check out the step by step instructions at http://www.monicawantsit.com/2012/02/staining-oak-cabinets-espresso-color.html
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- Best grout cleaner out there and its for carpet! Resolve carpet foam. Spray it on. Leave for 10 min. Scrub it off with a stiff scrub brush! Wha la!! :)) Tip:as you scrub wipe the dirt that comes up off. If you dont it will just soak back in before you get back to mop it off.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …