Photo via: operationhomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- End table made from home depot wine crates
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. Pinning this for kristan!
- Bench made from old headboard
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This is a must do craft project.
- Crates for Toys Love these personalized crates for storing toys or recycling. These are for sale in the UK but I can see some DIY versions being made here at home. Check them out here.
- One nightstand next to my bed…diy crates from michaels
- I love this idea, these crates from the local craft store, wood glue, nails, a little burn technique and stain! I would do a whole bookcase in love with the look
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Beside dining tables bench, we will also get diy kitchen table and dining room ideas wood design ideas from the photo. what do you think? by: shanty-2-chic.com
- CURTAINS :: Hang curtains the new way! Scrap wood from an old bench, cheap hooks from Home Depot sheer curtains by wylene
- CURTAINS :: Hang curtains the new way! Scrap wood from an old bench, cheap hooks from Home Depot sheer curtains from IkEA. LOVE this!!!
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com