Photo via: denadesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blog — Dena Designs DIY Moss Lampshades
- Blog — Dena Designs DIY Floral Easter Eggs
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub Recipe – All Natural and Easy to Make Ingredients ½ cup finely ground coffee ½ cup organic sugar 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil 2 Tablespoons Castor Oil ½ teaspoons natural Vanilla Extract
- Dragonfly Designs: Winter Mason Jar Holder
- DIY body scrub- beauty- peppermint scrub- make your own body scrub- gift ideas- handmade- sugar scrub- holiday gift ideas- gifts for women- Christmas gift ideas
- Make this DIY homemade sugar lip scrub for chapped lips with easy to find ingredients to get the kissable lips you have always wanted.
- Not just for pillows or rugs — incorporate the beautiful mudcloth design in trays as well using this easy DIY tutorial.
- $30 DIY Sofa/Console Table Tutorial | Jenna Sue Design Blog
- DIY Home Decor: How To Make a Sliding Door for Under $40 — Apartment Therapy Tutorial
- How To Make DIY Drawer Pulls from Just About Anything — Apartment Therapy Tutorials | Apartment Therapy