Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Last week on the blog, I shared a Rustic Tree Branch Desk DIY, that Brandon built and finished. The photos I took didnt quite show off the rustic, distressed finish like I wanted, so I am sharing some close up photos today of the finish as well as how we created a weathered wood gray finish. We tested out a few different combinations to get a more gray washed looked. Ultimately, we decided on using a combination of stain and white washed paint (paint mixed with water) to achieve a…
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Old handwritten family recipe cards too often spend most of their time hidden away in boxes. Why not turn your most treasured handwritten recipes into beautiful, useful tea towels that can be displayed and enjoyed every day? The Spoonflower blog has a tutorial on how to do it using their custom fabric printing service.
- Ah the farmhouse life. I’ve loved farmhouses since spending my childhood at my grandparents’ house. Since then, I’ve always looked for subtle ways to bring that beautiful and relaxing country look into my home. Well, now you can bring it into yours as well. I spent a bit of time on this…
- Design Pictures to Help Inspire Your Entryway Ideas Sure the front entryway or foyer is always the star, grabbing all of the attention and more of the interior design budget. After all, that’s the first space guests see when they arrive and it sets the tone for your entire house. However, for most families, it’s the other entryway that gets used constantly, day in and day out. The space just inside the backdoor may be one of the most important and most neglected areas in your home—in both design and function.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Patio is also an important component part of your summer life. Just think how cool and cosy it is that play with your families or entertain guests in a beautiful patio with flowers and trees! So it’s time to upgrade your patio. It’s not difficult. You can plant some flowers with different colors that makes …
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT and ‘Like’ it on facebook so you’ll always be able to find it. It’s amazing that a few simple adjustments to the way you hang your curtains can transform an entire room. Raising the height of the curtain rod, along with extending the width of the curtains …