Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for cool pallet furniture projects?
- Interchangeable Home Letters | Over 55 different inserts to pick from! Great for super Saturdday, girls night out, or craft groups! So fun! Have a new insert for each month!
- GENIUS! Make a DIY shoe rack using an old bookshelf and making hexagon inserts to hold the shoes! Full tutorial by The Crazy Craft Lady for…
- Wrought iron or brass curtain rods and home organizers in the bathroom! Always need a place for magazines….
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- Reclaimed Wood Pumpkin Fall Porch Decor Materials Needed: – 1/4 Plywood ( we used scrap we had) Salvaged wood, reclaimed lumber, pallet wood Wood glue Small brad nails and screws Sandpaper Hanger bolts (double threaded screws) Small tree branches Stain, wax and sealer chop saw or miter box screw gun hammer jigsaw
- How to transform dated brass doorknobs with Rust-Oleum bronze metallic paint. It really works!
- LiveLoveDIY: The secret to updating old brass doorknobs
- Brass fireplace makeover– I must do this ASAP!!
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- diy on how to white wash your brick hearth and paint the ugly brass fireplace!.
- Do you have an outdated stove? Maybe it has some old brass on it. Let me show you how easy it is to update an outdated stove with one simple trick! Total transformation!