Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Addicted 2 DIY | Build your own laundry pedestal with these easy plans! This has been the best thing ever in my house. I absolutely love how functional it is.
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- NO SHIPPING CHARGE ~*****TEMPLATE ONLY*****~DIY PATTERNS SENT BY PDF EMAIL FILE YOU ARE BUYING THE PATTERNS ONLY NOT THE ACTUAL APPLIQUE This purchase will include a FULL SET OF 26 LOWER CASE…STYLE * MINI JUST TOO CUTE~MINI FONT ALPHABET LETTER templates. (You will receive this complete set in 26 LOWERCASE letters). This listing is for the 26 letter MINI LETTER TEMPLATE PATTERNS. Also available in a larger size in my shop or by clicking on the link below…. http://www.etsy.com/listing/78620512/fabric-applique-patterns-onlyjust-too These are not actual premade appliques….you can make as many letters or words as youd like…..forever!! Personalize anything like clothing, tote & diaper bags, pillows, banners, towels, furniture, windows….the possibilities are endless!! Template Size: All letters are approx 2 inches high. Width varies according to letter, all approx 1-2 inches wide. These template patterns can be used for your own use as a DO IT YOURSELF project, using your own choice of fabric. Make your own appliques for all of your boutique style clothing, crafts, sewing or scrapbook uses. You will need some knowledge of how to make and use appliques. I do sell an easy step by step MAKE YOUR OWN APPLIQUES tutorial in my store that you can also purchase. (Also sent by PDF) Your templates will be sent via email and sent as a PDF file that you can easily open and print from your printer. All templates are sent as mirror image and once produced, will look like the listing photo. All template purchases will be sent within 24-36 hours of payment, usually sooner. Convo me if you need it FASTER!! These applique templates are hand created by me and not to be resold as templates or copies of templates. You are welcome to make and sell your own appliques that you create from my templates. Embellish finishing touches with any items you desire…buttons, bow, bells, ribbons, ect…Have fun
- Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath Craft Idea I love decorating our home for the 4th of July so its no surprise that I would have a Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath at my front door! I might go a bit overboard though with with table decorations and red, white & blue salt shakers though. I have to make cute little desserts just like these Red, White and Blue Brownie Bites too. Nah, its fun though! I live in the country so not many people (except friends that visit) get to see my front door. My house cannot
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Plan a chill night in with the girls with these amazing DIY movie night party ideas! The only thing left to do is send the invites! Check them out!
- Curb appeal!! I love this idea its so cute and clever!! Now I need to see if I can do this at my house
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- Thanks to Frugal Girls for sharing this great recipe on The Frugal Girls.com. I’ve been using it for awhile now, and absolutely love it!!
- Design Pictures to Help Inspire Your Entryway Ideas Sure the front entryway or foyer is always the star, grabbing all of the attention and more of the interior design budget. After all, that’s the first space guests see when they arrive and it sets the tone for your entire house. However, for most families, it’s the other entryway that gets used constantly, day in and day out. The space just inside the backdoor may be one of the most important and most neglected areas in your home—in both design and function.