Photo via: viewalongtheway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.
- Find frames from a thrift store, attach wood to all sides, paint and hang on wall. New and creative shelves.
- please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. thanks Mail holder is fully adjustable and ties with heavy jute cord. Large enough for those little over sized pieces of mail Cork board measures approx. 12 x 7 with decorative black screws. Note pad is 6 x 4 and hangs from a rustic metal clip. **** Note pads will now be solid white not the yellow lined. Mason jar shelf measures 11 x 3.5 and jar is easily removable and included. Stained in Dark Walnut and lightly distressed. Finished with a quality antique wax for a smooth matte finish. This item may also be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout. 3 black hooks for keys. Measures…23.5 high by 11 wide.. Comes ready to hang….
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- So simple, so sweet — this lovely Hanging Basket Stand from Shanty2Chic is a great way to display hanging baskets if you dont have the place for them.
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- I love this idea and will incorporate the drawer knobs and tin box into my jewelry frames from now on.
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- Smart idea for what to do with all those picture frames!
- Its summer time, show your love of flip flops with this great welcome wreath! So bright and cheerful for a summer wreath or door hanger. Would look great on a pool deck or back porch as well! Includes some added butterflies and flowers. Measures about 18 inches across and 8 inches tall. ***All orders are made to order and may vary slightly from the picture. Contact me to start your custom order. ***Expedited orders are available for an additional charge. See listing for “Jump to the head of the line” ***Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. To find out more about me or ADCM Design please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav To find more items like this please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign?section_id=15762819&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
- Beautiful homemade sofa table! Also love the frames hanging from the rod above!