Photo via: lifestorage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple DIY Farmhouse Bench Tutorial With Storage
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Build this simple DIY Industrial Farmhouse Table with only framing materials and five tools! How-to video and free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com.
- How To Build A Chaise Lounge With Extra Storage Space http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/werk Were glad we came across this chaise lounge. It’s built with a simple frame, comfortable and a perfect place for keeping a great amount of stuff.
- I just finished this build. It is a Queen Farmhouse Storage bed with a hidden storage drawer.
- Learn how to build a DIY wooden grill caddy for all of your grilling tools and seasonings with some simple know-how and a few tools. For this project, you’ll need a circular saw, brad nailer, and paint or wood stain for personalization. Click through for the steps to make your own carrier.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. Pinning this for kristan!
- How to Organize Your Room with Style in 10 Steps – FROY BLOG – Woven Laundry Basket
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Creative Ideas – How To Build A Farmhouse Storage Bed with Drawers