Photo via: thecountrydiaryofasouthernlady.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Building your own furniture may seem like a complicated project that only seasoned handcrafters would be able to do. Indeed, some pieces of furniture may require elaborate plans, well thought out and thorough work to complete. If woodworking is not your forte but you still want to try building something for your home, you can start …
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- nice 37 Insanely Cute Teen Bedroom Ideas for DIY Decor | Crafts for Teens by http://www.top-100-home-decor-pics.us/girl-room-decor/37-insanely-cute-teen-bedroom-ideas-for-diy-decor-crafts-for-teens-2/
- This easy to build, Mid-Century inspired daybed is the perfect way to create a cozy place to relax and welcome guests too! Find the free building plans, video tutorial and instructions below. We had an unused corner in our basement that was ideal for this type of set up, but of course, you can build just …
- Patio is also an important component part of your summer life. Just think how cool and cosy it is that play with your families or entertain guests in a beautiful patio with flowers and trees! So it’s time to upgrade your patio. It’s not difficult. You can plant some flowers with different colors that makes …
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- Instead of setting aside time to tidy my house, its an all-day process that I barely even notice anymore! Come see how to tidy your house without really trying.
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an
- It’s often said that if you sincerely want a thing done well the answer is to do it yourself. Simple acts of home improvement are certainly no exception to this rule, and with our easy-to-stick-to examples, we’ll provide you with the perfect tools to pull off the ultimate inside-job. From straightforward tips to ensure the …
- Touch up walls, repaint ceiling, paint vent covers… Im hiring out the ceiling.