Photo via: lydioutloud.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faux Succulent Mug Planter. Dont throw out chipped or stained mugs. Use them to create faux succulent mug planters.
- Si eres aficionado al cultivo de cactus no te puedes perder esta completa guía teórico-práctica para poder injertar tus cactus favoritos
- Easy DIY Cactus Crafts – Fun, Trendy, and Stylish Cacti DIYs and crafts for all skill levels!
- Cactus pillows I made for Violets nursery.
- String of pearls succulent hanging house plant
- Living Succulent Picture
- Succulent Circle – 25 Warm-Weather DIYs If You Hate DIYs – Photos
- Succulents are all the rage now! They are SUPER easy to plant and take care of! Learn how to build and plant your own Succulent Garden with these step-by-step photos and instructions!
- Indoor terrarium succulent gardens. If there is no hole, some absorbent matter should be put into the bottom with the pebbles/rocks.
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).:
- Succulent Hoop Wreath
- a collection of do-it yourself window box planter ideas to spark some building motivation. They all include links to the detailed step by step plans – so if you are inspired to build your own, be sure to check them out.