Photo via: biggerthanthethreeofus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Rather than buying toxic products off the shelf you can make your own non toxic cleaning recipes from inexpensive ingredients that you have in your kitchen. My favorite DIY book will show you how to make cleaning products that actually work!
- So many pallets are piled in the yard or threw away by you. Have you thought that it’s an utter waste? In fact, you can recycle them such as storage. Luckily, some creative ideas come up with by us help you to make best use out of such wasted piece of wood for storage. For […]
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…
- Speaking of ladders…Ashley over at Cherished Bliss has a fabulous farmhouse DIY Blanket Ladder Tutorial waiting for you. She shows you how to make this farmtastic ladder and it is so simple…a great afternoon DIY project! All your blankets will have a home and the piece becomes a gorgeous addition to your home decor. Get …
- $30 DIY headboard – Now this is an inexpensive DIY headboard that can be updated as soon as you change decor (or change your mind), without feeling guilty.
- Its the start of a new month so that can only mean one thing. Its time for our 50 Must Do DIY Projects for August. Lets get making!
- This awesome tutorial will show you how to make your own No-Sew Copycat Moby wrap — and even how to wear it!!