Photo via: moxandfodder.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle an old filing cabinet. Like the idea to add wood to top of this filing…
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- 22. Paint a single cabinet door with chalkboard paint. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Unusual furniture hack: Turn a filing cabinet to expensive looking night stand! See more instructions.
- Hall Tree built for our house made from two old doors we found at an antique shop. The cutouts were from ugly vents that were in the original doors. We substituted chicken wire to hang pics on one side and chalkboard on the other door.
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Turn an Old Cabinet to Useful Kitchen Island with built in garbage/recycle bins
- Turn an Old Cabinet into a Kids Playkitchen
- Repurpose an old drawer and some scrap wood to make this unique chicken wire door drawer cabinet. YES! I cabinet made out of an old drawer, brilliant!
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- With chalkboard paint, the possibilities are endless! Invest in a can today, and get to work on these cute and functional trending DIYs. | AmericanProfile.com