Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a boxwood wreath using fresh boxwood clippings. Perfect addition to festive holiday decor that can also be used year-round with a different ribbon.
- Save this holiday inspo to see how to light up your home with Christmas lights.
- With spring here and summer around the corner, mason jar centerpieces using flowers is a great way to spruce up your table. You can put anything you want into your mason jar centerpieces, but these mason jar centerpieces using flowers will add a beautiful floral scent to your home.
- Headboard It Up! First make a wooden frame. Make it as wide as your bed, and however tall you’d like for it to be. Buy medium weight quilt batting, and cut it a few inches larger than the frame. Once your batting is secured to the frame, repeat this whole process (MORE STAPLES!) with the decorative fabric you’re using. and voila you are done! DIY decor
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Fourth of July DIY silverware jars | patriotic DIY | spray paint summer DIY | festive holiday party decor
- Light up some wine bottle tiki torches for a nighttime party. | 31 DIY Ways To Make Your Backyard Awesome This Summer
- EASY and FUN DIY Halloween Ribbon Wreath Craft Project – Easy Step by Step Holiday Home Decoration Tutorial
- Have a broken umbrella? Spray paint the frame white and twist twinkling lights around the arms for an instant holiday lighting fixture. | 26 Party Hacks For The Holidays
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Get your bathroom essentials organized in time for spring with this easy DIY mason jar organizer.