Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Storage Idea… LOVE this for toys or anything! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- A cheap, easy, DIY solution for extra storage and shelf space in the kids bedroom or playroom.
- Breakfast bar at sleepover party. How many people would absolutely LOVE your house after? -cute idea for a girls sleepover, orange juice in champagne glasses, poptarts, mini muffins, fruit with yogurt dip or parfaits
- How to Add Curb Appeal to Walkway by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-ideas-home-improvement-on-a-budget/
- DIY changing table would work for toy and bag storage also.
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- 20 Genius Toy Storage Ideas for Kids Rooms
- please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. thanks Mail holder is fully adjustable and ties with heavy jute cord. Large enough for those little over sized pieces of mail Cork board measures approx. 12 x 7 with decorative black screws. Note pad is 6 x 4 and hangs from a rustic metal clip. **** Note pads will now be solid white not the yellow lined. Mason jar shelf measures 11 x 3.5 and jar is easily removable and included. Stained in Dark Walnut and lightly distressed. Finished with a quality antique wax for a smooth matte finish. This item may also be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout. 3 black hooks for keys. Measures…23.5 high by 11 wide.. Comes ready to hang….
- nice 37 Insanely Cute Teen Bedroom Ideas for DIY Decor | Crafts for Teens by http://www.top-100-home-decor-pics.us/girl-room-decor/37-insanely-cute-teen-bedroom-ideas-for-diy-decor-crafts-for-teens-2/
- 25 Easy and Cheap Pallet Storage Projects You Can Make Yourself
- quick and easy kid storage great idea since we will need the room in the living room for the kids stuff