Photo via: yesmissy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Three Cheap-O book shelves, painted, etc, and crown molding to make this wall unit –
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- In the past weve sung the praises of a few deceptively simple IKEA designs with a plethora of uses. Today its a turn for the LACK wall shelf unit, which is a much more versatile piece than you might think. By twisting and turning and stacking it, you can put this $49 shelf to work in your home in myriad ways.
- Ikea Gold | Hacks
- Artist Sebastian Errazuriz found a fallen tree branch and instead of letting a wood chipper decide its fate, he gave it new purpose as a modern shelving unit.
- Oh, the magic of gold spray paint. These $40 stools get a glam update thanks to a gilded once-over… IKEA Dalfred Bar Stool
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. Pinning this for kristan!
- 16 easy tutorials on building beautiful floating shelves and wall shelves! Check out all the gorgeous brackets, supports, finishes & design inspirations! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Make any slab of wood a floating shelf with a tough and invisible custom floating shelf bracket from silicate studio. Works especially well with reclaimed wood. www.etsy.com/shop/silicatestudio
- How cool is this shelving unit made of wine bottles and wood?
- Sofa table or console table using Ikea Ekby Jarpen Wall Mounted Shelves. A simple Ikea Hack great for custom size tables (like behind a sectional sofa) | SuperNoVAwife