Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIYers and pros share their design and how-to tips, with photos of reader-built home bars. Learn how to build a classic wood bar top, install a beer tap and more.
- This homemade lavender goat milk soap recipe is easy to make (it takes less than an hour to make 12 bars!) and smells incredible with added essential oils.
- DIY BACKYARD SWING | Add beauty and function with this easy to build swing frame. ad
- Slideshow: Israeli studios Monkey Business and Reddish have designed these pins for making little animal characters from wine corks at the dinner table. Each kit contains the required limbs and features to make one of six characters, although all the parts can be interchanged to create whatever kind of strange menagerie you want. The range
- How to build wood working DIY do it yourself hanging flower and planter boxes for your windows or anywhere with sisal rope
- Im obsessed with this DIY Metallic Rope Basket – so perfect to drape throw blankets in!
- Easy plant hanger DIY Youll need a ring of some sort and four strands of rope twice the length as you want your plant hanger to become. Fold the ropes on the middle and apply to the ring as the pictures showing. Gather the rope in four pairs. Tie a knot
- Hang childrens artwork…perfect for just above the steps to the basement!
- Scan childrens art work and then print out in smaller size. Frame. Now make art gallery in hallways of your childrens art:)
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- DIY Platform Bed
- What A Great Ideas! 60+ Bathroom Pallet Projects On a Budget ~ Pallets Platform