Photo via: horchow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute when you want to change your pillows without buying new ones for every season/event ( Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc). Just store your fabric with your holiday decorations to use year after year.
- Super easy holiday blocks that ANYONE can do! Plus make 1 set and be ready to decorate for both Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- Save this holiday inspo to see how to light up your home with Christmas lights.
- DIY body scrub- beauty- peppermint scrub- make your own body scrub- gift ideas- handmade- sugar scrub- holiday gift ideas- gifts for women- Christmas gift ideas
- Melissa, ask Adam if he thinks he can make this style bed but with no bottom bunk and instead of just shelves on the side, they are drawers? I found a handmade loft bed on eBay for $300 but havent found one with the steps/drawers multi use on the side leading up to the bed. Thanks! Christmas thanksgiving Holiday quote
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.
- Love this DIY Bar Cart! Its perfect for all of my holiday entertaining!!!
- Repurposed dresser into kitchen island with General Finishes Holiday Red and Van Dyke Glaze
- Holiday Porch Sign Fall/Winter Reversible by MyBoardBoutique
- Make a boxwood wreath using fresh boxwood clippings. Perfect addition to festive holiday decor that can also be used year-round with a different ribbon.
- Simple DIY patriotic jars for your holiday get-together. Find Ball Jars at Target. Creativity is up to you!
- Saw Paint the other side for a different season or holiday.