Photo via: saecca.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Colors: copper, ivory, brownish-tan, silvery-blue, moss green, dark teal, and navy blue
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Artist Sebastian Errazuriz found a fallen tree branch and instead of letting a wood chipper decide its fate, he gave it new purpose as a modern shelving unit.
- How to Hang Patio String Lights | for when you dont have something like a tree to hang them off of.
- A rustic wall gate makeover | great tutorial for using clay paint | farmhouse wall decor to fill big blank wall
- Have a broken umbrella? Spray paint the frame white and twist twinkling lights around the arms for an instant holiday lighting fixture. | 26 Party Hacks For The Holidays
- Woolite Heavy Traffic Foam Carpet Cleaner – Spray right on grout line. Let set several minutes, brush, wipe away. Easiest way ever to clean gross grout!
- Last week on the blog, I shared a Rustic Tree Branch Desk DIY, that Brandon built and finished. The photos I took didnt quite show off the rustic, distressed finish like I wanted, so I am sharing some close up photos today of the finish as well as how we created a weathered wood gray finish. We tested out a few different combinations to get a more gray washed looked. Ultimately, we decided on using a combination of stain and white washed paint (paint mixed with water) to achieve a…
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.
- Use Dollar tree solar lights in tiki torch bases….. CB
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.