Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Lego table made from pallets… Easy peasy, but where do I get the pallets? I would add a couple more pallets to make it taller – standing kids height, maybe a few stools.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Use hanging organizers to keep closets free of clutter. With just a few dollars, your closet can go from a disorganized mess to this:
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- An open-face drawer with a built-in paper towel dispenser makes the towels easy to reach but it is not an obvious part of the kitchen. Design by John McGilvray. See more of this beautiful French country kitchen >>
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- In the past weve sung the praises of a few deceptively simple IKEA designs with a plethora of uses. Today its a turn for the LACK wall shelf unit, which is a much more versatile piece than you might think. By twisting and turning and stacking it, you can put this $49 shelf to work in your home in myriad ways.
- Layering Up: A lot of pergolas will only have one layer of overhead beams – say going in a vertical direction. One way of adding more shade and roofing to the pergola is to add another level of beams – this time going in the horizontal direction as seen in picture (1). Going Natural: A […]
- I LOVE this look for the entryway closet. Add shiplap or boards up the wall, add more hooks for purses and jackets and make the bench seat a little nicer. Easy weekend project!