Photo via: myhomelookbook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Between crushes, fascinations and lust-have trends, our sea of inspiration is never-ending, which brings me to my latest obsession… the color MINT! From my manicures to my midnight snacks, I just cant get enough. I took a cue from my go-to hue and decided to inject a happy medium (literally) into my home. A new coat of paint can transform a room and your mood, but choosing the right color can be a little nerve-racking. I dove into this DIY with my head and paint brush held high knowing t
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- We love filling our farmhouse sink in our gray and white kitchen full of fresh flowers like these lilacs cut from our yard. We keep a cute little stool that we found at HomeGoods by the sink so our kids can help with dishes and reach things in the cabinets. Its one of my favorite little touches. We have another one that we keep upstairs in their bathroom. (sponsored pin)
- Our balcony was incomplete without this handmade shell art we crafted out of sea shells that we collected on a trip. Its such a contrast to see these bunch of shells hanging on my balcony which looks over a busy city road and not some endless blue sea. It reminds me of a possibility that the sea might be close by.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Our master closet from this plan! | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White – Love the idea of the shelving being set up like that on 2 walls and then one section for coats and dresses on the back wall! On the back wall for dresses raise the bar so that my shoe rack can go underneath! This is my plan
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial). Everyone has been telling me I should paint my kitchen cupboards. However, I like the idea of restraining them better. Hmm