Photo via: tidalshore.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- Bano on Pinterest | Bungalow Bathroom, Subway Tiles and Craftsman …
- Installing Craftsman Window Trim (Finally) | Hammer Like a Girl
- Small Bungalow Transformation. Originally closed in walls now open concept kitchen with large island for entertaining! Off-white cabinets, Revere Pewter
- WOW! Ive been using this new weight loss product sponsored by Pinterest! It worked for me and I didnt even change my diet! I lost like 26 pounds,Check out the image to see the website, Monogram wreath
- Build a desk organizer with working drawers – out of Lego bricks! Aidan and I had fun building this Lego desk organizer. The drawers really open and close, and we included a charging station for his iPod. The basic concept of this design is so simple, and you could make all kinds of variations to…Read More »
- I found this pretty little foaming soap dispenser on Amazon when I started making all of our hand soap! I love that it adds style, saves us money and has a little suction cup on the bottom of it! Affiliate link.
- Looking for ways to keep the entire family busy, connected, and having fun this summer? Here are 17 DIY Games for Outdoor Family Fun! Many of these DIY projects can utilize little helpers in their making. Make it a full-family affair from start to finish
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- Looking for an out-of-the-ordinary water feature? If you dont have a slope for a waterfall and a fountain wont do, consider a rain shower structure like this. This contemporary design would work well in a high-tech or zen garden.
- Uses reclaimed wood – finally a way to make those piles of shoes in the living room not look like clutter and gives me a place to decorate more. Also makes school days less of a hassle. That is if the shoes where there to start with 🙂 | best stuff
- Making a home comfortable is a challenge anywhere, but even more so in a 250sq ft NYC apartment. The bedroom measures 8ftx8ft, so please excuse the tightly cropped pics! Before this all started we were sleeping on a boxframe and mattress on risers with a bedskirt, and things just stuffed under the bed as they [